Friday, July 26, 2013

Fantasy and Reality

I've started this journey squarely as a crossdresser who likes to dress up on beautiful outfits.  I've enjoyed how I feel when dressed up, and frankly love how the outfits feel on me while wearing them... smooth, silky, DELICATE, sexy, and delicious.  I was a happy camper at that point.  A married man dressing up as a woman.


But then, I went social media with my journey and have be exposed to so many new and different thoughts and opinions on the whole gender play thing and must say I can't stop thinking about immersing myself into the ways and means of a woman.  Certainly sexually speaking for now, but who knows?  So now i'm consumed, yes consumed, with the thought of sex as a woman.  For me, that entails giving blowjobs, and being penetrated by a man.  i'm vulnerable... i'm ready... i'm aroused just typing this out right now.

Not that I care what that makes me in terms of hetero, homo, etc, but I frankly don't know what I am except for being a man, loving to wear woman's clothes, and willing to explore the fantasy of being a woman sexually.  So it would seem as though my fantasies of dressing up and being like a woman are becoming more of a reality to me.  I can't wait!

I've tried to capture some cartoon/fantasy images that appeal to me and the reasons they do...

At this point, this pretty much sums up the clarity and confusion I have about sexuality.  I'm happy with the thought of being EITHER person here: the beautiful redhead that is doing the penetrating and man-handling, or the young boy who has submitted himself to being penetrated.  they both seem to be happy and i'd like to know how it feels both ways.  I think I'd be dripping all over, too.


Take your pick... I don't care who is who here, but I like it all.  Short skirts and penis' everywhere is a good starting point to a great fantasy.  Oh, and my thirst for a man's cum has become intriguing to me.  Wouldn't mind trying... crazy?  I think not.


The girl penetrating is clearly having a good time... I can see why.  but frankly the submissive she-devil is the person I want to be here.  not only is she gorgeously sexy, but she's having so much fun her eyes seem to be rolling to the back of her head!  what a sexual experience!!! i'm jealous.





So I dress up alone while in a hotel room frequently.  I've thought about inviting somebody over to explore my... curiosities... I imagine this is what i'd expect to happen if I carried out this to a reality:


Don't know what to say about this except that if I were "trapped" in this situation my boner would be just about as hard as hers.  Maybe i'd pretend to fight it for a little bit, but then ultimately just give in and submit to the helplessness:


Yep, this would be my facebook photo of me.  Cute, sexy, powerful, confident, and ready to penetrate!  Oh, and I suppose the boobs would be nice on a skimpy outfit like that as well:
lilo and stitch hentai free hentai trannies gal tranny

Back to reality, I think the next step for me will be to buy a dildo, get dressed up, and see where that takes me.  I still don't understand why most of the images I see of men being penetrated shows their penis flaccid.  From what I know about myself, if i'm penetrated, my penis is going to be straight as and arrow and hard as a rock!  just like all the images I've shared today.
sexiest hentai pics hentai cartoons sexiest fresh catalog trannies

Love to you all!
xoxo,
Jess

5 comments:

  1. Personally girl, I say go for it. I fantasize n so desire to be pimped, you have no idea. That's what I'm reduced to n loving life in the same remarks. Life is short:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got that right. thanks staci!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with your post! When I'm deep into my fantasies, I dream about looking feminine and beautiful while I suck all the cum from a huge cock. Or I dream about a guy reaching under my skirt and peeling down my panties and plunging deep into my ass. The best would be to do both at once!!

    I'm a married CD, so that is a line I will never cross, but I do enjoy the fantasy. I really wish I could somehow suck my own cock and be able to give and receive at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elise, we have much in common. Thanks for sharing!
    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete